Your membership in MnMN is an opportunity to support and strengthen networks of people and organizations committed to building trust and forging alliances across faith traditions to build a more just Minnesota. Our members share this mission, vision and values.
The network is you — we look to members to both seek resources and be resources; to seek connections and be connectors; to seek support from others and be support for others; to teach and to learn. MnMN seeks to inspire, connect and support those working across faith traditions for greater impact. Welcome!
Choose the membership that’s right for you:
Individuals excited about and committed to multifaith work who want to receive information and/or be involved and part of a movement to build a more just and loving Minnesota. You may or may not claim a religious, secular or spiritual identity. This level of membership provides:
- Regular electronic communications from MnMN
- Friend event pricing
- Eligibility to attend trainings
Professionals or volunteers in any type of multifaith work who have a passion for resourcing others, a desire to strengthen their own knowledge and skills, and who want to get involved and be part of a movement to build a more just and loving Minnesota. You may or may not claim a religious, secular or spiritual identity. This level of membership requires a donation and provides:
- All of the above
- Member event pricing
- The opportunity to sponsor events
- An individual profile and contact information in the membership directory (with the option to block information if you don’t wish it to be made public)
- Access to the membership directory
- The opportunity to suggest events, alerts and other content for electronic communications and the web site
- The opportunity to list volunteer, employment and internship opportunities
Nonprofits, councils, faith communities and other organizations and groups committed to multifaith work who seek to broaden their reach and efforts and want to be part of a movement to build a more just and loving Minnesota; may or may not be rooted in a religious, secular or spiritual identity. This level of membership requires a donation and provides:
- All of the above
- Up to three organizational representatives with free individual memberships
- Member event pricing for three organizational representatives
- Listing in MnMN annual gathering program with logo recognition at gatherings and trainings
- Organizational profile in the resource directory
Through MnMN, faith and interfaith leaders and volunteers can find and strengthen relationships with colleagues; find opportunities for sharing resources; develop cooperative efforts; and take advantage of leadership development opportunities and resources.